Nichiyu International Co. has been established as a company focused in making the life of the Brazilian community more easier in Japan.
On Dec 20, 1995 Nichiyu started the inter mediation between Japanese companies and Latin American customers, offering customer service and technical support in Portuguese and Spanish, for services such as mobile, optical fiber internet and landline telephones.
Through more than 20 years building up a wide expertise with foreign public, the company has been expanding their activities, comprising the following services and products:
- Administrative and commercial management of the Japanese telecommunications carrier Musashi Telecom (optical fiber internet, land line telephone and mobile).
- Administrative and commercial management of FiberTV (IPTV service platform) that broadcast the largest Brazilian TV channels in Japan.
- Travel agency and documentation advice center (for documents such as visas, passports renovation, translations).
- International Calls (telephone cards and apps)
- Computer and Electronics export